Friday, February 20, 2009

Michelle Malkin defends renters (again)

I usually dislike Michelle Malkin, but she is one of the few people in either political party standing up for renters. Here she questions the wisdom of President Obama's bailout of irresponsible homeowners:
How is this fair to renters and home owners who had the foresight to take on loans they could afford? ...

Why is it government’s role to take my money to fund someone else’s property value preservation?
Unlike the Republicans in Congress, she has been consistent in opposing the bailout of irresponsible homeowners.

Many people say we should feel sorry for irresponsible homeowners facing foreclosure. I was kicked out of my home during the upside of the bubble so my apartment building could be converted to condos, so I have no sympathy for people getting kicked out of their homes because they bought more house than they could afford. Why should we have a double standard?

11 comments:

  1. The economy is the bigger issue. Want to fix the economy? Suck. It. Up.

    If you don't have useful skills, yet think you're entitled to a high standard of living; think again.

    We're reverting to fundamentals in more areas than just the housing sector.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Malkin is one of the most delicious-looking women (with a brain) in the country. I find that it is possible to simultaneously "like" her and not like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what she looks like - most of the time her rants border on being fascistic.

    I suspect she is only defending renters simply because she is opposing Obama. If it hadn't been for the bill, she wouldn't give a rats about the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah lots of middle aged fat bald americans find asian women "delicious-looking", but believe me...as far as asian women go, she is a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Yeah lots of middle aged fat bald americans find asian women "delicious-looking", but believe me...as far as asian women go, she is a dog."

    I'm a 33 year old woman. But that was a nice assumption you made. Classic. Do I detect a resentful asian male?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hear she really likes the movie "Sideways."

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah but I bet not a man from asia, would say that busted face chick is "one of the most delicious-looking women"

    That comment could only come from a fat bald middle aged American, cause that chick is SERIOUSLY hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God....no wonder we are in trouble as a nation. You people need to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Oh my God....no wonder we are in trouble as a nation. You people need to grow up."

    give me a break, this post was about some ugly asian chick. What do you expect the replies to be about? The stock market?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just another example of why Michelle Malkin is the cat's meooooow. Looking hot doesn't hurt either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ewwww Asian Fetishes

    ReplyDelete