Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bubble Meter Rising!

Back on August 4, I pointed out that Bubble Meter was ranked as #41 among economics blogs. Our ranking has changed a bit since then. Apparently, Bubble Meter is now ranked at #13.

I'll admit that I'm a bit surprised by this, since we haven't had a surge of people commenting on our blog posts. I'd love to crack the top 10, so please link to Bubble Meter and tell your friends about us. And above all, please leave comments. That's the only way we know if readers are interested in what we say.

Here's our Google PageRank:

Check Google Page Rank

By comparison, the Internet's #1 blog, The Huffington Post, has a PageRank of 8/10. The top econ blog, Freakonomics, has a PageRank of 7/10.

If your regularly-updated econ/finance/housing blog is not listed at right, please add a link to it in the comments. If David likes it, perhaps he'll update the blogroll. I have no control over the blogroll. I'm just a lowly cob logger.

No comments:

Post a Comment