Sunday, June 08, 2008

My Life as a Cob Logger

Thanks to David for inviting me to be his co-blogger.

There have been many times when I've seen a bit of news that I wanted to share with other bubbleheads, but didn't have a very effective way to do it without starting my own blog or posting it deep amongst a bunch of comments. At the same time, I didn't feel I had the dedication to single-handedly keep a blog going for an extended period of time. Joining David on his already-popular Bubble Meter blog seemed to be an ideal solution to the problem. The more people writing for a blog, the more likely it is to be updated regularly, and the more readers it will attract. So, I emailed him and offered to help out.

David is still the Big Kahuna here and he gave me two rules to follow on his blog:

Rule #1: I must cite my sources
Rule #2: All swear words must be replaced with "Lereah"

James

7 comments:

  1. All your blog are belong to us.

    Welcome to the borg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bubble-blogesphere co-blogger James.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome!

    I've considered co-blogging to keep up the article frequency myself. Good luck!

    Got Popcorn?
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome, james. I am a frequent reader of this blog and shall read your posts with great interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curious what you think about housing prices in the District? On Capitol Hill, a few townhouses have sold fairly quickly this Spring at what still seems to be inflated prices...

    ReplyDelete