- Rising fuel prices
- Increased media coverage (already happening)
- Tighter lending practices
- Foriegners cut back on buying up bundled mortgages
- Rising interest rates
- GDP starts stagnating
- A new hot investment category is found. Sucking money out of the housing market.
- Natural distaster / terrorist attack
- "upward valuations of the Chinese Yuan" (thanks commentator marutib)
- Something Else? Discuss
Sunday, May 29, 2005
Triggers that Could Contribute to a Bubble Pop
Here is a list of tiggers that might occur in the next 12 months that would contribute to a poping of the bubble.
Posted by David at 1:58 PM