Here is my list:
- Greenspan & The Feds for the cheap money supply (low interest rates)
- Parts of the Real Estate Industry
- Irresponsible Lenders for lending to people who really can't afford it.
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac for bundling up risky loans from
- Asian Central Banks & GSE for buying all these bundled loans
- Speculators & Flippers ( for being greedy and fueling this mania)
- Some HomeBuyers for buying beyond thier means and being ill informed.
- Parts of the Media for not informing the public about this issue sooner (finally they are commiunicating this)
- Others ( yet to be determined, please discuss)