From the Publisher:
When real estate booms nationally, there are hundreds of cities and regions that lag behind. Similarly, when the market slows or flattens, countless states and neighborhoods begin to boom. As Lereah makes clear, the most important factor in buying or selling a home is the local market conditions. Lereah shows readers how to:
- Evaluate the values of homes in one's own town or county
- Determine whether property values in your targeted neighborhood are on the rise
- Assess the market conditions in locations when buying a vacation or second home
- Learn how to identify markets that are overvalued or fully valued, and those that promise to appreciate more quickly in the future
- Understand the local economic developments that can affect oneÂs investment in the future
There are countless books offering advice on making money in real estate. This is the first one to explain why knowing the ins and outs of your local region is essential to deciding when, and where, to buy.
The boom did nbot continue. The housing market in the bubble markets are undergoing significant declines. His main predictions have been totally discrested. Mr. Lereah tells half truths and manipulates facts and figures. He cannot be trusted as he is a paid shill.