Monday, November 10, 2008

Flashback 2006: "There is no bubble in real estate"

From two years ago today, Rick Snyder denied the existence of a housing bubble:
You hear it in the morning news shows, on the cable networks, and in local news papers. Screaming so called investment professionals saying the housing bubble is bursting.

As a real estate professional, I am regularly asked how I am doing with the market so far down. My answer is, “what are you talking about”? I have been working with buyers and sellers the same now as BB (Before the Bubble). I would like to take this time to say that there is no bubble in real estate. The bubble was coined for the dot com industry that exploded when the paper stock could not be sustained. Real estate buying and selling is the life blood of the United States of America; it has always run the economy and always will. ...

Boise Idaho is a hot market that families from other parts of the nation want to live. We are going to continue to be that hot market. I am proud of our Home, and will continue to provide trustworthy guidance to my clients.

1 comment:

  1. Real estate is a popular industry that many individuals are starting to take an interest in. But the problem is most of them fail to reach success...

    ReplyDelete