Monday, August 10, 2009

A creepy way to get a bargain on a house

I'd rather pay more money.


  1. Dear Blogger,
    How are you? I hope, you are well. I am asking a little favor from your end today. I hope, you will definitely cooperate.

    In the post of your blog:, one of my ex-employee had made a comment with not a standard English. For example, "under stand" instead of "understand". Moreover, the comment is not looking very natural, but looking very forced to get only a link with the keyword "mortgage".

    Kindly remove the whole comment:

    mortgage said...

    Yes! We are going to turn a campfire into a forest fire, if the government going to do what Mr. Gross says. I don’t under stand why people even listen to a person like him.
    December 15, 2008 8:11 AM

    It will be good for both of our site image.

    Robin Parker
    Site Admin

  2. What yu say Robin Parker? Why yu no lik Mortgage? Yu no lik freedom speech? Yu want other persons comments deleeted? Yu bad person.

    I remember yu demanding other persons comment bee deleted. Yu bad person.