Tuesday, May 02, 2006

BubbleSphere Roundup

April has been a superb month for traffic on this site. The Bubble Meter Blog received over 100,000 page views in April which was much greater than the 83,000 page views received in March. In comparison, 36K page views were received in November of 2005. A hardy thanks to all the readers of this site. :-)

A big welcome to the Southern Maryland Housing Bubble News. :-) Lots of news.

BubbleTrack reports that
Hoboken Inventory Rockets 35% Over Last Quarter, Jersey City Up 34%. This is the NYC area for those not familiar.

Check out this black magic house available for sale in Venice, CA. Los Angelos is a huge bubble market waiting to burst. Be prepared.

Housing.com continues to offer valuable information on a variety of topics.

Bankrate has an article about the 50 year mortgage. Yikes. [updated]

Housing Panic asks readers: 'Where are we now?'. Hmm.

Last but certainly not least. Seattle Bubble posts 'Rain City Bubble Boosters Club'. Timothy, takes on Realtors who claim that are two types of bubbles. Don't get me started.

3 comments:

  1. economist

    "I think I am responsible for maybe
    50,000 of your page hits...I think
    I need some professional help..."

    Personally I was not into blogsites until I ran across this one, and I became instantly addicted. For me it makes work a little bit more enjoyable. I at least learned why the house prices went crazy.

    ReplyDelete