The condo / townhouse development called Parker Flats at Gage School is currently being marketed.
Here, the top of the webpage it still says "Urban Condos from the $300s" (as of 4/6/06).
But found this line in an email advertising for the condo development today [4/5/06]: "Homes are priced from the low $200,000's for a studio flat to the $500,000's for a 2 bedroom in the historic school.."
Thus originally studios were priced from the 300's and now the studio's are going in the low 200's. Hmm... who is going to pay over 300 for a studio?
- "and we anticipate delivery to take place in early 2007*."
- "Parker Flats is an exciting community of 92 condominium residences providing uncompromising quality and value."
- "Located just a few blocks from Howard University, Parker Flats blends all the historic features of the Gage School Building a DC landmark - with exciting modern conveniences. "
- "Parker Flats means living between U and V streets, and Flagler and 2nd streets in Northwest, near Metro, Howard U, and much more."
- Here is an aerial image from Local Live. [Notice: the large hole in the roof of the building, this local live imagery is from 2003.]