The bubble will burst soon
Behold the bubble is about to pop. The bubble will pop (price declines) within the next 12 months.
1) People are stretching to their limits to buy (look at how many IOs and ARMS)
2) Lending practices will tighten given Fed's reccomendations
3) Greenspan just used the term 'bubble'
4) The foriegn buying of loans is slowing
5) More public awareness of the housing bubble situation. See the increasing number of articles referencing the bubble (use a Google or Lexis Nexis news search)
Blogging will continue as the housing market continues to decline.
Thanks for reading!