- Cite and link to your source.
- Always use spell checker
- Read each post over at least once
- Stick to a regular posting schedule ( i.e. if you are a daily blog, post at least daily, if you are a once a week blog the post once a week; occasionally days can be missed)
- Allow and encourage comments. Interactivity from the readers is critical. Thank you readers.
- Link to other similar blogs.
- Collaborate with other bloggers
- Pictures can sometimes tell 1000 words.
- Don't be afraid to criticize the 'experts' if you think they are wrong
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Here are some blogging guidelines that I try and follow:
Posted by David at 9:30 PM