StatCounter has a neat feature that tracks which ISPs ( Internet Service Providers) the reader came from. Most of them are the major internet providers like Verizon, Comcast, US West Internet Services which don't tell you much. However, some ISPs where visitors came are trackable to the organization level.
Among the ISPS that readers come from:
- Major Media ( Washington Post, NYTimes, CBS News)
- Federal Reserve Board ( maybe even Greenspan is reading? lol. Doubt it)
- Securities Exchange Commission
- World Bank, IMF Major Accounting Firms
- Internal Revenue Service
- US Dept Of Justice
- U.S. House Of Representative, U.S. Senate
- Real Estate Companies
- Mortgage Companies ( Premier Mortgage Funding. Priority One Lending Inc
- Fannie Mae
- Home Builders ( Pulte Home, another company even posted a link to this site on their intranet)
"enhanced skepticism that resolutely associates too evident optimism with probable foolishness" - John Glabraith, A Short History of Financial EuphoriaPrices in the bubble markets have NOT reached a "permanently high plateau."