Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blog Rules Updated

Recently, commentators on the blog have stepped over the line. Blog rules have already been implemented.

Someone has been posting comments in my name 'David.' This is unacceptable and any comments under the name 'David' that I did not write will be deleted. If your name is in fact also David, please use something else like 'David B' or 'David 321.'

Currently, my most recent posts are in 'lockdown mode' as the comments became out of control. Post will go into 'lockdown mode' when comments reach a certain threshold of obnoxiousness. It will not be toleated. Both, Housingheads and Bubbleheads are not allowed to launch personal insults at each other. These comments are highly likely to be deleted.

Blog Rules

1) I shall be the final decision maker as to what comments are acceptable on this blog.

2) Any personal insults directed at me or commentators on this site will be deleted. Calling me or others 'stupid', 'moron', 'pathetic' is NOT allowed. Ad Hominem attacks are not allowed against me or commentators. [However, one can call a particular comment 'pathetic', 'moronic' etc if they give a reason.]

3) Any comment that is entirely unrelated to the post is highly likely to be deleted. [If the post is about foreclosures and you comment about conditions in the Chinese prison system].

4) Any comment which uses foul language such as 'f*ck', 'sh*t' is highly likely to be deleted.

5) Commentators often ask for more evidence when I post. This is acceptable. Please bear in mind that I have a full time job and can't answer everyone's questions or requests. Attacks against me for not responding to a question or comment are prohibited.

6) I do indeed welcome opposing opinions on this blog as long as they follow the blog rules detailed in this post. [If someone would like to construct a well reasoned post on why there will be a soft landing or why the boom will start up again I will post it].

7) Statements that clearly are false will be deleted. [China has less land mass then Singapore. Or everyone in China is wealthy.]

8) If there are any questions regarding blog rules please email me at bubblemeter@gmail.com .

Thanks for visiting. Please enjoy yourself on the blog.